Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Booklet Information- Human Body Parts


The systems I think it is important:

I think the most important system in our body is the reproductive system and the respiratory system because the reproductive system for the females is different from the males, the female's reproductive system provides more humans so there can be a lot of people in the world. The respiratory system helps us breathe in fresh, new air called  “oxygen”  so we can stay ALIVE and it helps us breathe out wasted air called “carbon dioxide”.


Making this booklet about human body parts and organs / systems, really made me know more about each body part and their function like, our lungs is where oxygen gets into the blood. Carbon dioxide leaves the blood here. I am so excited to learn more things about our human body! This activity really helped me with a lot of things about our body!

No comments:

Post a Comment